Please login to submit entries or view entries in progress.
Click here to see a list of the 2018 Phoenix Awards winners.
Order Duplicate Awards by Tuesday, November 27 at 5 p.m.!
Celebrate your success during this year’s Phoenix Awards by purchasing Duplicate Awards. These awards make a fantastic client gift, employee recognition item, or opportunity to demonstrate your team’s success to senior leaders or potential clients. With the new look, you can display your “family” of awards together for a fantastic centerpiece in your office.
Ordering duplicate awards is a one-time opportunity, available November 9 – 27. Awards from 2018 will not be available again in the future.
Orders will be delivered in January, 2019 and shipped UPS Ground. We are unable to offer delivery before the holidays. Wording on awards cannot be changed.
· Phoenix Awards Project Awards = $75 each (price includes award, display easel, gift box, shipping and handling)
· Phoenix Awards Program Awards = $90 each (price includes award, display easel, gift box, shipping and handling)
· Award of Excellence Awards = $45 each (price includes award, shipping and handling)
Click here to place your order or login to the left side of this page using the login information you used during the submission process*. Here’s how it works:
· After logging in, on the left side of the page, click “Needs Attention.”
· Click “Open” beside the entries for which you’d like to order duplicate awards.
· Scroll to the bottom of the entry and click “Save and Next” two times.
· On the third page, you can enter your contact and shipping information, then select the awards you want to purchase.
· Click “Add to Cart” and complete the purchase process.
*Note that your login information for the Phoenix Awards is not necessarily the same login information you use for the PRSA Georgia website. If you do not have a login for the Phoenix Awards because you did not submit the original entry, you should follow the steps to create a new account, then contact Daniel Groce or Lauren Powers to have entries re-assigned to you.